Woodlands Road, Gillingham
- 3 BEDROOM TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
- POTENTIAL FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
- SOME MODERNISATION WORKS REQUIRED
- EPC RATING AWAITED
- REAR GARDEN APPROX 70' IN DEPTH
Frosted double glazed entrance door, hardwood door to:
Stair case to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 4.09m x 3.62m
Double glazed window to front, radiator. Opening to:
Kitchen/Diner 5.42m x 3.04m
Double glazed door to rear garden, double glazed window to rear., radiator. Base units with work surfaces over and inset stainless steel sink unit. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for cooker, door to:
Utility Room 2.48m x 1.16m
Space and plumbing for washing machine. Hardwood door leading to rear garden.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 3.50m x 3.33m
Double glazed window to front, radiator. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 3.04m x 2.85m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 2.50m x 2.22m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to front. White 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
Approx 70' in depth mainly laid to lawn. Paved patio area. Fenced to boundaries. Timber shed.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.