Whitegate Court, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £340,000
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED BUNGALOW
- SECLUDED GARDEN
- 3 BEDROOMS
- EASY WALK IN SHOWER
- GARAGE WITH PARKING SPACE IN FRONT
- QUIET LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- BATH/SHOWER ROOM
- EPC RATING D
PORCH 1.3m x 2.7m
Door leading into the porch with leaded light double glazed windows. Then from the porch is a wooden door leading to the lounge.
LOUNGE/DINER 3.6m x 5.4m
With leaded light double glazed window to the front, capped chimney with decorative fireplace, radiator.
KITCHEN 2.2m x 3.4m
There is a built in - fridge/freezer, electric oven (pyrolytic self cleaning), microwave, dishwasher and Indesit washer/dryer. Built in work top hob with cooker hood above and a stainless steel sink with leaded light double glazed window above looking to the front. There is a cupboard housing the Alpha combination boiler with British gas hydro flow. Door leading to the side access.
BEDROOM 1 3.7m x 3.8m (widest points)
With built in wardrobe - quiet gliding rails, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
BEDROOM 2 2.2m x 2.7m
With French doors leading to the rear garden and there is a radiator. (Currently used as a dining room)
BEDROOM 3 2.7m x 2.8m
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe with mirrors and a radiator.
With concertina door to WC, there is a frosted double glazed window to the side, tiled wall, white low level WC and white sink.
White suite comprising of bath, low level WC, sink with built in storage below, walk in shower with waterfall shower above (it also has a heat safety valve) and separate hand shower. Double glazed window to the side, heated towel rail and a sensor activated mirror for light switch on wall mounted cabinet with clock.
FRONT GARDEN - Mainly laid to lawn with motion activated light.
REAR GARDEN - With secluded garden, landscaped for low maintenance, and Keter shed with electric. At the front of the property there is a covered electric plug, wall mounted hose reel and a security light.
GARAGE - With space to park in front - en-bloc but very close - roof can been seen from the property.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.