Wheatcroft Grove, Rainham
- PRICE RANGE £310,000 TO £325,000
- PRESENTED IN FANTASTIC CONDITION
- REFITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- 3 BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- LOUNGE AND KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- APPROX. 25' REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING "D"
- GOOD PROXIMITY TO RAINHAM TOWN CENTRE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
HARRISONS REEVE are delighted to offer for sale this wonderfully presented 3 bedroom terrace house in Wheatcroft Grove, Rainham, which is positioned within reach of Rainham town centre and train station, together with main road networks and local schools.
The vendor has spent considerable efforts in updating and modernising the property, which includes re-fitted kitchen and bathroom, and is presented in neutral decoration throughout.
The spacious accommodation comprises lounge to the front, with the kitchen/breakfast room to the rear, bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, and externally there is a well maintained, and low maintenance garden, of approx. 25' in depth.
This property is sure to make a ideal family home.
For further information or to book your viewing, contact Harrisons on 01634 37979.
Lounge 4.85m x 3.57m (15'10" x 11'8")
Exc bay window. Frosted double glazed entrance door, double glazed bay window to front, radiator. Door to :
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 4.85m x 3.59m (15'10" x 11'9")
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to garden. Modern, white fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Built in electric oven, hob and extractor fan over. Breakfast bar. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. Cupboard housing boiler. Stair case to first floor.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 3.63m max x 2.74m (11'10" max x 8'11")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 2.64m x 2.55m (8'7" x 8'4")
Exc door recess. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardobes.
Bedroom 3 2.51m x 1.97m (8'2" x 6'5")
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom 2.16m x 1.66m (7'1" x 5'5")
Modern, white fitted suite featuring panelled bath with mains fed shower unit, low level WC and vanity unit with inset sink unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Radiator. Frosted double glazed window to rear.
Approx 25' in depth, mainly laid to lawn, rear pedestrian access, fenced to boundaries.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.