Wellington Road, Gillingham
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST PURCHASE
- 2 BEDROOMS, UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, CELLAR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- ENERGY RATING D (43)
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Stairs to First Floor.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Power and light, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, base and eye level units, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating.
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear garden.
Double glazed window to rear, low level WC, fitted wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Approximately 60' in depth, mainly laid to lawn, timber shed.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.