Waltham Road, TWYDALL
- 3 BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & AMENITIES
- RE-FITTED WHITE KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- RECENTLY RE-DECORATED
- LOUNGE & SEPARATE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- REAR GARDEN APPROX 40' IN DEPTH
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
- EPC RATING "D"
Porch 1.58m x 0.55m
Double glazed entrance door. Double glazed windows to front and side. Double glazed door to :
Entrance Hall 1.75m x 2.06m
Stair case to first floor, radiator.
Lounge 4.83m x 3.01m
Double glazed window to front, double glazed sliding patio door to conservatory.
Conservatory 2.79m x 2.23m
Double glazed windows to rear and sides. Double glazed door to garden.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 3.94 x 2.68m
2 double glazed windows to rear, double glazed door to rear garden. Replacement white fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with sider drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan over. Integrated fridge.
Utility Room 2.09m x 2.01m
Double glazed window to front. Wall mounted replacement combination boiler. space and plumbing for washing machine,
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 4.86m x 3.01m
Double glazed windows to front and rear. 2 radiators.
Bedroom 2 2.77m x 2.50m
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 2.76 x 2.27
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to front. Replacement, white 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with "Mira" electric wall mounted shower over, vanity unit with inset sink unit and low level WC. Extractor fan. Local tiling. Chrome heated towel rail.
Rear Garden : Approx 40ft x 40ft, mainly laid to lawn and paved patio. Fenced to boundaries. Side pedestrian access.
Frontage: Laid to block paving.
Harrisons Reeve recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 + vat.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise