Wakeley Road, Rainham, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £170,000
- TWO BEDROOMS
- NO CHAIN!!
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- 85 YEARS REMAINING ON THE LEASE
- EPC BAND "E"
- SHORT WALK FROM RAINHAM TRAIN STATION& SHOPS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- MEDWAY COUNCIL TAX BAND "A"
This could be a perfect purchase for you and has the advantage of NO ONWARD CHAIN!
The property is priced at offers in excess of £170,000.
This first floor flat comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms, and has had a newly installed gas heating system fitted ( March 2023). Other benefits include double glazing (where stated), modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, and a neutral decor throughout. For further information, call HARRISONS REEVE ON 01634 379799
85 YRS REMAINING ON THE LEASE.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "A" MEDWAY COUNCIL
EPC RATING "E"
PORCH 1.0 x 1.0 (3'3" x 3'3")
ENTRANCE HALL 2.0 x 3.0 widest points (6'6" x 9'10" widest point
With storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 3.3 x 4.4 (10'9" x 14'5")
With double glazed window, electric fire and a radiator.
BEDROOM 1 3.3 x 3.0 (10'9" x 9'10")
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
BEDROOM 2 3.3 x 3.0 (10'9" x 9'10")
With built in storage cupboard, double glazed window and radiator.
KITCHEN 3.4 x 2.1 (11'1" x 6'10")
With base and eye level unit, inset sink, double glazed window above, gas hob, built in oven and extractor fan above.
BATHROOM 3.5 x 1.8 (11'5" x 5'10")
White suite comprising of bath, low level WC, sink, storage cupboard, frosted double glazed window and radiator,
According to the owner the lease had 125 years on the lease from 25th March 1983 so there are 86 years remaining.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.