Twydall Lane, Gillingham
- 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED 1930'S STYLE HOUSE
- EPC RATING "D"
- APPREOX 120' ESTABLISHED AND MATURE REAR GARDEN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION
- PERIOD FEATURES
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
Hardwood entrance door. Radiator. Staircase to first floor, built in storage cupboard housing boiler. Doors to :
Lounge 3.96m x 3.80m
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, feature fireplace.
Dining Room 3.96m x 3.52m
Under stairs storage area, 2 radiators, double doors leading to :
Frosted double glazed window to front. Shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Radiator.
Kitchen 2.54m x 1.58m
Window to rear. Kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surface over. Integrated fridge and dish washer. Built in electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan over. Hardwood door to :.
Lean To/Utility Area 5.64m x 1.66m
Space and plumbing for washing machine. Door to rear garden
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to :
Bedroom 1 3.94m x 3.03m
Double glazed window to front, radiator. Feature fireplace.
Bedroom 2 3.96m x 3.60m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator. Feature fireplace.
Approx 120' in depth, established garden mainly laid to lawn with borders to sides. Side pedestrian access. Paved patio area.
Shared block paved pathway. Front garden mainly laid to lawn.
Harrisons Reeve recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 + vat.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise