Tunbury Avenue, Chatham
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT
- APPROX 150' MATURE REAR GARDEN
- LOFT SPACE/AREA
- SHOWER ROOM & EN SUITE
- WALDERSLADE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES, ROAD NETWORKS AND SHOPS
- EPC RATING "D"
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
UPCV entrance door, door to:
Entrance Hall 3.52m x 1.66m
Stair case to first floor, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 4.04m x 3.52m
Double glazed window to front, 3 radiators. Feature fireplace, opening to :
Dining Room 3.19m x 3.04m
Double glazed French doors to rear garden. Radiator. Door to :
Kitchen 3.16m x 2.10m
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed frosted door to side. White modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with works surfaces over. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. Space for gas cooker. Radiator. Inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap.
Access to loft room, frosted double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 4.04m x 3.31m max measurements
Double glazed window to front, radiator. Built in wardrobes. Door to:
Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2 3.21m x 3.16m max measurements
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 2.27m x 1.79m
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear. White suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower unit, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
Loft Storage Area
Skylight window to side. Storage in eaves. Cupboard housing boiler.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for 3 cars. Leading to garage
Of a mature and established nature approximately 150' in depth of a south westerly direction. Mainly laid to lawn with plants trees and shrubs. Garage to the rear.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.