Tufton Road, Rainham, Gillingham
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
- SIDE ACCESS
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- GENEROUS SIZE REAR GARDEN
- CENTRAL RAINHAM LOCATION
- MINUTES FROM RAINHAM STATION
- CTAX BAND: B
- EPC RATING: F
EPC Rating: Awaited.
Porch 1.19m x 1.14m (3'10" x 3'8")
Lounge 3.54m x 3.62m (11'7" x 11'10")
Dining Room 3.56m x 3.65m (11'8" x 11'11")
Kitchen 2.13m x 3.05m (6'11" x 10'0")
Cellar 4.53m x 3.52m (14'10" x 11'6")
Master Bedroom 4.85m x 3.66m (15'10" x 12'0")
2nd Bedroom 2.77m x 3.63m (9'1" x 11'10")
3rd Bedroom 2.02m x 3.64m (6'7" x 11'11")
Shower Room 2.14m x 3.01m (7'0" x 9'10")
Approx 50ft in length.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.