Tudor Grove, Rainham
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- SEPARATE LOUNGE
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- UPSTAIRS WC
- GENEROUS SIZE REAR GARDEN
- COUNCIL TAX BAND "D" MEDWAY COUNCIL
- EPC RATING: D
The home already offers generous accommodation having been extended to the rear providing an open plan kichen/diner and conservatory. Additionally the property benefits from an upstairs WC, driveway and garage.
EPC Rating: D
COUNCIL TAX BAND "D" MEDWAY COUNCIL
Porch 1.18m x 1.62m (3'10" x 5'3")
Double glazed windows. Entrance door.
Entrance Hall 1,74m x 1.68m (3'3",242'9" x 5'6")
Staircase leading to first floor.
Shower Room 1.67m x 1.95m (5'5" x 6'4")
Double glazed window to side. Corner shower unit, low level WC, base level hand wash basin.
Lounge 3.93m x 4.24m (12'10" x 13'10")
Double glazed window to front. Corner feature fire place.
Kitchen 2.08m x 3.92m (6'9" x 12'10")
Base and eye level units, base level sink and hob. Storage cupboard under stairs housing boiler. Open to dining room.
Dining room 3.49m x 3.31m (11'5" x 10'10")
Double glazed window to rear, sliding doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 2.02m x 3.22m (6'7" x 10'6")
Double glazed windows throughout. Patio doors to rear garden.
Landing 1.62m x 3.35m (5'3" x 10'11")
Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Master Bedroom 3.55m x 4.25m (11'7" x 13'11")
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobe.
2nd Bedroom 3.54m x 3.14m (11'7" x 10'3")
Double glazed window to rear.
Upstairs WC 0.63m x 1.60m (2'0" x 5'2")
Double glazed window to side, low level WC, base level hand wash basin.
Single up and over garage door.
Approx 70ft in length. Patio and lawn areas. Large side access.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.