Third Avenue, Gillingham
- GUIDE PRICE: £300,000 - £325,000
- 3 BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR
- DRIVEWAY FOR 2 CARS
- GROUND FLOOR WET ROOM & FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- VIRTUAL TOUR: COMING SOON
- SECLUDED REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- EPC RATING: D
Door to front. Stair case to first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Doors to
Lounge 3.73m x 3.62m
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with attractive mantle and surround.
Dining Area 3.25m x 3.63m
Radiator, open to :
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 5.34m x 2.81m
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden. Tiled floor. Radiator. Fitted kitchen comprising base and drawer units with work surfaces over and matching wall mounted units. range cooker with extractor canopy over. Skylight window. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Inset spotlights. Space and plumbing for dish washer and washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer.
Downstairs Wet room 2.03m x 2.59m
Wall mounted electric shower with self draining floor, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Local tiling.
Access to loft space, doors to
Bathroom 2.07m x 1.81m
Frosted double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising panelled bath with low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Local tiling.
Master Bedroom 3.62m x 3.33
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 3.33m x 3.65m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 2.05m x 2.49m
Double glazed window to front, boiler.
Approx 60' in depth. Steps leading down to decking area. Lawn areas with established borders to side. Vegetable plot. Pre cast shed. Fenced to boundaries. Rear pedestrian access.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.