The Rise, Hempstead
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND AMPLE PARKING TO FRONT
- EPC RATING "C"
- EXTENDED AND SPLIT LEVEL ACCOMMODATION
- 2 BATHROOMS & SHOWER ROOM
- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PLACED FOR HEMPSTEAD VALLEY SHOPPING CENTRE & MOTORWAYS
- OVERALL PLOT APPROX 0.40 OF AN ACRE
- FURTHER DINING ROOM, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 8.7M X 3.5M SITTING ROOM PLUS 6.4M X 5.0M LOUNGE
- APPROX 2800 SQ FT
UPVC double glazed entrance door, 2 double glazed windows to front, radiator.
2 built in storage cupboards, stair cases to lower ground floor and first floor. Radiator.
Lounge 6.4m x 5.01m
Double glazed windows to rear and side. 2 radiators.
Sitting Room 8.71m x 3.54m
Double glazed windows to the front and sides, double glazed French doors to the garden. Multi fuel burner. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed window to side. Suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower unit, vanity unit with inset sink unit and low level WC. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 4 3.96m x 2.17m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 6.98m x 4.36m
Double glazed windows to front and side. Double glazed door leading to rear garden. Built in storage cupboard. Fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units and fitted work surfaces over. Integrated dish washer. Built in electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan over. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Dining Room 4.37m x 4.36m
Double glazed window to side. Bi-folding double glazed door to conservatory. Radiator. Feature open fire
Conservatory 3.8m x 3.75m
MAX MEASUREMENTS : Double glazed windows to sides, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 2 4.9m x 4.36m
MAX MEASUREMENTS : Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 4.37m x 3.37m
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to side. White 5 piece suite comprising jacuzzi style bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low level WC and shower cubicle with mains fed jacuzzi style shower unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Access to loft space. Built in storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 6.41m x 4.81m red to 4.22m
Double glazed French doors to front with Juliet balcony. 2 double glazed windows to side. Built in triple wardrobes. 2 radiators. Door to :
White 4 piece suite comprising double ended bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and bidet. Double glazed window to side. Radiator/towel rail.
A mature and established garden mainly laid to lawn with trees, plants and shrubs. Fenced to boundaries. Side pedestrian access. Paved patio area.
Backing onto woodland/fields.
Driveway for 3 cars to front, accessed via a shared frontage.
Electric up and over door, power and light.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise