Ten Acre Way, Rainham, Upchurch
- THREE BEDROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOME
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- SPACIOUS DINING ROOM
- SOME ROOMS REQUIRE ATTENTION
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CTAX BAND: D MEDWAY COUNCIL
- EPC RATING: D
NOTE: The property has some unfinished building works which require attention.
EPC RATING: D
CTAX BAND: D MEDWAY COUNCIL
Entrance Hall 2.47m x 1.67m (8'1" x 5'5")
Staircase to first floor. Access to WC and lounge.
Downstairs WC 0.76m x 1.66m (2'5" x 5'5")
Low level WC and base level hand wash basin.
Lounge 3.32m x 4.57m (10'10" x 14'11")
Open to Dining Room.
Kitchen 2.61m x 5.35m (8'6" x 17'6")
Double glazed window to front. Base and eye level units, base level sink and hob.
Dining Room 4.87m x 2.94m (15'11" x 9'7")
Double glazed windows to rear and sides. Double patio doors to left hand side and single door to right hand side.
Double glazed window to rear. Staircase leading to loft space.
Master Bedroom 2.68m x 3.57m (8'9" x 11'8")
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobe. Open to en suite shower.
Master En Suite 1.62m x 1.68m (5'3" x 5'6")
Double glazed window to rear. Low level WC, built in corner shower unit, corner hand wash basin.
2nd Bedroom 2.27m x 4.05m (7'5" x 13'3")
Double glazed window to front.
2nd Bed Storage Room 2.25m x 1.19m (7'4" x 3'10")
Double glazed window to rear. Potential for future en suite. Currently used as storage.
3rd Bedroom 2.29m x 3.40m (7'6" x 11'1")
Double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard going above stairs.
Bathroom 2.01m x 2.02m (6'7" x 6'7")
Double glazed window to rear. Low level Bath, base level hand wash basin, low level WC.
Utility 2.31m x 2.00m (7'6" x 6'6")
Double glazed window and door to rear. Open to garage. Power and light present.
Extension (Unfinished) 2.61m x 1.5m (8'6" x 4'11")
Approx 40ft x 45ft. Patio and lawn areas.
Garage 2.50m x 4.96m (8'2" x 16'3")
Up and over garage door to front. Power and light present.
Space for approx 4 cars.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.