Taverners Road, Rainham
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- DRIVEWAY FOR 2 CARS
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- EXTENDED TO REAR AND SIDE
- GENEROUS SIZE REAR GARDEN
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER/LOUNGE
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO RAINHAM STATION & HIGH STREET
- EPC RATING: D
Entrance Hall 1.04m x 4.20m
Double glazed window to side, entrance door, open to lounge, storage cupboard housing boiler.
Lounge 2.87m x 3.27m
Built in unit for T.V and storage. Open plan to dining area and kitchen.
Kitchen/Diner 5.48m x 3.12m
Double glazed bi-fold doors and window to rear, Double glazed roof lantern, newly fitted kitchen with base and eye level units. Fitted appliances including built in dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Underfloor heating on tiled kitchen flooring.
Master Bedroom 4.49m x 5.04m
Double glazed windows to front and side, large built in wardrobe.
2nd Bedroom 2.69m x 3.36m
Double glazed window to side. New carpet.
Bathroom 1.66m x 2.02m
Double glazed frosted window to side. Low level bath and wc. Base level hand wash basin.
Block paved with space for 2 cars.
Approx 60ft rear garden, lawn and patio areas. Summerhouse/workshop at the back.
Workshop/Summerhouse 5.77m x 3.13m
Double glazed double doors and window to front. Power and light available. Currently used as storage.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE VENDOR OF THIS PROPERTY IS AN EMPLOYEE OF HARRISONS REEVE AND THIS NOTIFIES ANY POTENTIAL BUYER OF THIS FACT.