Taverners Road, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £390,00
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- SEPARATE BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- SOUGHT AFTER TAVERNERS ROAD
- EPC RATING - TBC
ENTRANCE HALL 1.8 x 3.3
Storage cupboard housing the gas and electric meters, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
LOUNGE/DINER 3.3 x 10.7
With window to the front, sliding door to the rear garden. wooden fireplace with marble hearth and two radiators.
KITCHEN/DINER 4.6 x 6.1
With base and eye level units, sink with drainer, double glazed window to the rear and UPVC door with double glazed panel leading to the rear garden. There is space for a cooker with a built in extractor fan above, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
DOWNSTAIRS WC 1.2 x 1.5
White suite comprising of low level WC and wall mounted sink.
INTEGRAL GARAGE length 6.1
With metal up and over door.
With three storage cupboards, one housing the emersion heater. There is a hatch for loft access - the vendor has informed us the loft is boarded and has a light and ladder.
BEDROOM 1 4.3 x 1.9
With double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2 2.9 x 3.1
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
BEDROOM 3 3.8 x 2.4
With built in wardrobe, double glazed window to the front and radiator.
BEDROOM 4 2.3 x 2.2
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
SHOWER ROOM 2.0 x 1.9
With blue and white tiled wall, walk in corner shower cubicle with sliding doors, matching white wall mounted sink, frosted double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
BATHROOM 1.8 x 2.2
Blue and white tiled walls, white suite with bath and wooden panel, wall mounted sink, low level WC and two frosted double glazed windows to the rear.
FRONT - Block paved with parking space for two cars.
REAR - Patio area leading to laid to lawn area and border of tree and shrubs size approx. 40 x 60ft.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise