Sunnymead Avenue, Gillingham
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- GARAGE & DRIVE TO REAR
- GENEROUS SIZE GARDEN
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION)
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
- MINUTES FROM GILLINGHAM RAILWAY STATION
- BOILER APPROX 2 YEARS OLD
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC RATING: D
Porch 1.71m x 0.59m
Window to front. Entrance door to interior.
Entrance Hall 1.81m x 4.10m
Stained glass windows to porch. Under stairs storage. Staircase to first floor.
Lounge 3.36m x 3.62m
Double glazed bay window to front. Chimney breast.
Dining Room 3.36m x 4.11m
Double glazed sliding doors to rear, chimney breast.
Kitchen 2.10m x 2.92m
Double glazed window to rear, base and eye level units, base level sink. Boiler. Side door to rear side access. Small pantry storage with window.
Master Bedroom 3.43m x 4.10m
Window to rear.
2nd bedroom 3.43m x 3.64m
Double glazed bay window to front.
3rd Bedroom 2.12m x 2.63m
Double glazed window to front.
Garage 3.08m x 5.0m
Single garage, up and over garage door, window to rear. Side door. Currently used as storage.
Space for 1 car in front of garage.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.