Sunnymead Avenue, Gillingham
- 5 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- EPC RATING "D"
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY TO FRONT
- BATHROOM, SHOWER ROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS WC
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- ATTRACTIVELY PRESENTED GARDEN
- A MUST VIEW!!
- OIEO £370,000
Hardwood entrance door, radiator, stair case to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard. Door to :
Frosted window to side, radiator, white low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
7.87m exc bay window x 3.33m (25' 10" x 10' 11") : Double glazed bay window to front, 2 radiators, open to :
5.36m x 2.66m (17' 7" x 8' 9") PLUS RECESS AREA OF 2.06M X 2.08M : 2 double glazed windows to rear, double glazed door to rear garden. White modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces over and matching wall mounted units. Space for fridge/freezer. Built in double electric oven with separate 5 ring gas burner with extractor fan over. Inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. 2 skylight windows. Inset spotlights.
Space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted "Vaillant" boiler.
Stair case to second floor. Double glazed window to side.
3.66m exc bay window x 3.37m (12' x 11' 1") : Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in mirror fronted wardrobes.
4.08m x 3.37m (13' 5" x 11' 1") : Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.46m x 2.13m (8' 1" x 7') : Double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.46m x 2.11m (8' 1" x 6' 11") PLUS SHOWER RECESS : Frosted double glazed window to rear, radiator. Modern 4 piece suite comprising sunken bath with mixer tap, low level WC, vanity unit with inset sink unit and separate shower cubicle with mains fed shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Local tiling. Inset spotlights.
Frosted double glazed window to side, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 5.19m red to 2.60m x 3.20m max
2 skylight windows to front, radiator. Built in storage in eaves space.
Bedroom 4 3.37m max x 3.21m max
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Modern white fitted suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower unit, vanity unit with inset sink unit and low level WC. Frosted double glazed window to rear. Heated towel rail.
Block paved drive providing off road parking for 2 cars.
Approx 35' in depth, mainly laid to "Indian stone" paving. Side pedestrian access. Fenced to boundaries. Feature pond :
6.24m x 6.00m (20' 6" x 19' 8") : Double doors to front. Power and light. French doors to garden.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.