Sunningdale Close, Gillingham
- 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- CORNER PLOT POSITION WITHIN A CLOSE
- OVERSIZE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- FURTHER SCOPE AND POTENTIAL
- LOVELY SIZE REAR GARDEN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EPC RATING "D"
Built in cupboards housing boiler and hot water cylinder. Separate building is cupboard.
Lounge 4.44m x 3.67m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 3.16m x 1.87m (not inc recess)
Double glazed window to rear, kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine,
Bedroom 1 4.09m x 3.68m
Double glazed window to front, radiator. A range of built in furniture.
Bedroom 2 3.17m x 2.75m
Double glazed window to front, radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
Frosted double glazed window to side. White suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed unit and pedestal wash hand basin, Chrome heated towel rail.
Frosted double glazed window to side. White low level WC. Radiator.
Porch/Conservatory 3.13m x 2.10m
Double glazed sliding patio doors to front and rear, radiator. Double glazed windows to side.
Frontage: Paved driveway providing off road parking for several cars.
Rear Garden: Approx 50' x 35' mainly laid to lawn on a corner position. Established plants trees and shrubs. Door to garage.
Metal up and over door, oversize single garage.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.