Sturdee Avenue, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £275,000
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS PLAYROOM/BEDROOM/RECEPTION
- BATH/SHOWER ROOM
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENTIES
- REAR GARDEN APPROX. 60' X 30'
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- EPC RATING D
ENTRANCE HALL 1.0 x 3.2
With radiator and an under stairs storage cupboard housing the stopcock.
Open storage space 0.9 x 1.8.
WC 1.0 x 1.3
White suite with low level WC, wall mounted sink with tiles above. Radiator, partially tiled walls and double glazed window to the front.
BEDROOM/PLAYROOM/STUDY 2.8 x 3.4
With double glazed window to the rear, side and a radiator.
LOUNGE 3.2 x 4.5
With radiator and sliding door leading to the rear garden.
KITCHEN/DINER 3.2 x 4.5 (widest points)
With base and eye level units, inset stainless steel sink double glazed window above and to the side. With built in dishwasher, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood above and there is space and plumbing for washing machine.
There is a stable door and double glazed window to the side.
LANDING 0.9 x 2.0
With built in storage cupboard and there is access to the loft which houses the combination boiler.
BATH/SHOWER ROOM 2.6 x 3.3
White suite with tiled walls and double glazed window to the side. There is a sunken bath, walk in shower cubicle with sliding doors, heated towel rail, low level WC, sink with storage below.
BEDROOM 1 3.2 x 4.2
Double glazed window to the rear, loft access, built in storage cupboard and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2 2.7 x 3.4
With built in storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
FRONT - With gravel area to front and side.
REAR - 60' X 30' approx. The garden is south facing with patio area and laid to lawn area and side access.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise