Stockett Lane, Coxheath, Maidstone
- 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- USEFUL CELLAR/STUDY ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- APPROXIMATELY 75' REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING "E"
- LOUNGE & SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- COXHEATH LOCATION!
Part double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, door to entrance hall.
Stair case to first floor, door to lounge.
Lounge 3.76m x 3.55m
At widest points. Double glazed window to front, open fire, shelves and cupboards to alcoves, radiator.
Dining Room 3.09m x 2.40m
At widest points. Door to cellar, door to bathroom, opening to kitchen.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 5.80m x 2.84m red to 2.22m
Double glazed French doors to conservatory, base and eye level units with work surfaces overs, large stainless steel sink, space for Range style cooker with stainless steel canopy over, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating.
Bathroom 2.72m x 1.72m
Double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising of roll top claw footed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiling to two walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Double Glazed Conservatory 3.77m x 2.44m
French doors to rear garden. Double glazed windows to rear and side.
Study/Cellar 4.37m x 3.35m
Double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 1 3.84m x3.46m
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 3.19m x 2.53m
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Approximately 75' in depth mainly laid to lawn with shrub border, summer house. Paved patio area. Fenced to boundaries.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.