St Johns Road, Gillingham
- EPC BAND "D"
- FABULOUS LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WET ROOM, UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- SIMPLY READY TO MOVE IN TOO!!
- IDEAL LOCATION FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- SUPERB 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
Lounge 3.74m into bay window x 3.72m
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with marble surround and inset gas fire. 2 built in cupboards.
Dining Room 3.96m x 3.69m
Stair case to first floor. Double glazed French doors to rear garden. Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 2.86m x 2.19m
Double glazed window to side. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Built in double electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan over. Local tiling. Inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Space and plumbing for dish washer and tumble dryer.
Double glazed windows to side and rear. White suite comprising "Geberit" WC, wall mounted sink unit and wall mounted shower unit. Radiator. Cupboard housing combination boiler.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 3.71m x 3.05m
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 3.71m x 2.45m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in triple wardrobe. Access to loft space. Door to :
Frosted double glazed window to rear. White suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC and vanity unit with inset sink unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Chrome heated towel rail.
Approx 40' in depth, mainly laid to patio with established raised beds to sides. Fenced to boundaries. Rear pedestrian access. Brick built shed.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise