Sandgate Court, Rainham, Parkwood
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- UTILITY ROOM
- PLAY ROOM/STUDY
- VIEWS OVERLOOKING ORCHARDS
- GENEROUS SIZE REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & M2 MOTORWAY
- EPC E
Entrance Hall 1.78m x 4.20m
UPVC front door. Staircase leading to first floor.
Lounge 3.37m x 4.20m
Double glazed bay window to front. Open to Dining area.
Dining Area 5.31m x 3.06m
Cupboard with Hot Air Heating system.
Study/Playroom 2.87m x 3.40m
Sliding doors to rear garden. Open to dining area.
Kitchen 2.57m x 3.30m
Double glazed window to rear, base and eye level units, base level sink and hob. Built in oven.
Utility Room 1.79m x 1.93m
Double glazed window and upvc door to rear, shower unit.
Landing 2.22m x 2.81m
Double glazed window to side. Large wardrobe with sliding doors. Storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 3.0m x 3.42m
Double glazed window to front. Sliding door to wardrobe.
2nd Bedroom 3.0m x 2.87m
Double glazed window to rear. Sliding door to built in wardrobe.
3rd Bedroom 2.26m x 2.50m
Double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 2.23m x 1.80m
Double glazed window(s) to rear. Corner shower/bath unit. Low level wc and bidet. Base level hand wash basin.
Space for 2 cars with potential for more subject to landscaping.
Single garage, up and over garage door.
Approx 60ft Rear garden overlooking orchards. Patio and lawn areas.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.