Rolvenden Avenue, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £240,000
- TWO BEDROOMS
- COUNCIL TAX BAND "B" MEDWAY COUNCIL
- REAR GARDEN APPROX 30 X 40FT
- NO CHAIN
- POTENTIAL TO ADD MORE PARKING SPACES
- EPC RATING TBC
We are pleased to be marketing this SEMI-DETACHED house in a convenient TWYDALL location priced at offers in excess of £240,000.
The accommodation comprises of porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and the first floor has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a shower room.
There is parking for two cars to the front, side access and the rear garden is approx 30 x 40ft.
EPC - BAND "D"
COUNCIL TAX BAND "B" MEDWAY COUNCIL
PORCH 1.3 x 1.5 (4'3" x 4'11")
UPVC door leading into the porch which part has double glazed frosted window. Double glazed frosted window to the front and double glazed windows to the sides.
ENTRANCE HALL 1.6 x 1.9 (5'2" x 6'2")
With radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
LOUNGE 3.2 x 4.7 (10'5" x 15'5")
Double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
CONSERVATORY 2.4 x 2.8 (7'10" x 9'2")
Sliding door from the lounge, tiled floor, double glazed with a double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
KITCHEN/DINER 3.9 x 4.2 (widest point) (12'9" x 13'9" (widest po
There are two single and one double storage cupboards and these house the utility meters. With base and eye level units, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, wall mounted boiler. Two double glazed windows to the side. There is a double glazed frosted door leading to the rear garden. There is a built in electric cooker and a radiator.
LANDING 1.7 x 1.8 (5'6" x 5'10")
The landing has a double glazed window to the rear. The current owners have told us the loft is insulated with a ladder and light.
BEDROOM 1 3.0 x 4.8 (9'10" x 15'8")
With built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
BEDROOM 2 2.9 x 3.9 (widest points) (9'6" x 12'9" (widest po
With a built in storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, two double glazed windows to front and side and radiator.
SHOWER ROOM 1.7 x 2.2 (5'6" x 7'2")
With walk in shower, wall mounted shower and pull down seat. There is a low level WC and built in sink with vanity unit and radiator.
FRONT - Block paved area with parking space for two cars, lawn area and side access to the rear garden.
BACK - Patio area leading to laid to lawn area with a shed and approx 30 x 40ft.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise