Roberts Road, Gillingham
- 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- GOOD ACCESS TO RAINHAM TOWN CENTRE & TRAIN STATION
- EPC D
- APPROX 90' REAR GARDEN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- PRICE RANGE £220,000 TO £230,000
Double glazed entrance door, hardwood door to
Radiator, stair case to first floor.
Lounge 4.01m into bay x 3.50m
Double glazed box bay window to front, radiator, feature fireplace.
Dining Room 4.50m x 3.07m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 2.57m x 1.95m
Double glazed window to side. White modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven with hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory 2.57m x 1.88m
Double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 4.50m max x 3.04m
2 double glazed windows to front, 2 radiators. Built in wardrobes. Built in cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom 2 3.10m x 2.88m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
White 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Frosted double glazed window to rear.
Rear Garden : Approx 90' in depth mainly laid to lawn. Fenced to boundaries..
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.