Queendown Avenue, Parkwood, Rainham
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
- EXTENDED TO REAR
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- GENEROUS SIZE ROOMS
- CLOSE TO SHOPS & AMENITIES
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" MEDWAY COUNCIL
- EPC RATING: AWAITED
EPC Rating: E.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" MEDWAY COUNCIL
Entrance Hall 0.90m x 4.83m (2'11" x 15'10")
Under stairs storage.
Kitchen 2.26m x 2.92m (7'4" x 9'6")
Double glazed window to front. Base and eye level units, base level sink. Corner storage cupboard.
Lounge 5.84m x 3.18m (19'1" x 10'5")
Double glazed window to rear, chimney breast, open to:
Dining Room 3.22m x 3.50m (10'6" x 11'5")
Double glazed window to side and sliding doors to rear.
Landing 2.98m x 2.69m (9'9" x 8'9")
Staircase leading to ground floor.
Master Bedroom 2.76m x 4.50m (9'0" x 14'9")
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, Small chimney breast.
2nd Bedroom 2.76m x 3.63m (9'0" x 11'10")
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobe.
3rd Bedroom 2.99m x 3.25m (9'9" x 10'7")
Double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom 2.31m x 3.00m (7'6" x 9'10")
Double glazed window to front. Low level WC, base level hand wash basin, low level corner bath. Large airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Garage 2.44m x 4.91m (8'0" x 16'1")
Up and over garage door.
Space for 1 car. Access to garage.
Approx 25ft x 20ft, rear access, patio and lawn areas.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.