Pump Lane, Rainham, Gillingham
- 3/4 BEDROOM DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- FABULOUS 1930'S STYLE PERIOD PROPERTY
- LARGE PLOT WITH GOOD SIZE GARDENS TO FRONT AND BACK
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- EPC RATING AWAITED
- VIEWING ADVISED
UPVC entrance door. Hardwood door to :
Dining Room 4.60m max x 3.03m
Secondary glazed window to front and side, radiator.
Kitchen 3.72m into bay x 3.19m
Double glazed box bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Built in double electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan over. Built in storage cupboard. Space and plumbing for dish washer. Inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap.
Frosted double glazed window to side. Wall mounted "Baxi" boiler. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer.
Under stairs storage cupboards. 2 radiators. Stair case to first floor.
Bathroom 2.23m x 2.23m
White 4 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric wall mounted shower, panelled bath, low level WC and vanity unit with inset sink unit. Frosted double glazed window to side. Chrome heated towel rail.
Frosted double glazed window to side. White suite comprising low level WC and vanity unit with inset sink unit.
Bedroom 1 4.98m x 3.14m
Double glazed windows to rear and side. Radiator.
Lounge 6.22m x 3.64m
Double glazed French doors leading to rear garden. Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Feature fireplace with inset gas "livin" flame fire.
Reception Room/Bedroom 4.55m x 3.64m
Double glazed window to side, radiator. Feature fireplace and surround.
Double glazed door to rear garden.
Access to storage in eaves. Skylight window.
Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.04m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator. A built in range of furniture including 2 double wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 3.04m x 3.01m to front of wardrobes
Double glazed window to front, radiator. Built in triple wardrobes.
Skylight window. White suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Large block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Driveway extends to side leading to garage. Lawn area. Hedged to boundaries.
Approx 120' in depth mainly laid to lawn with established plants and shrubs. Fenced to boundaries. Paved patio area. Side pedestrian access.
Up and over door. Power and light.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.