Pilots View, Chatham
- OVER 55'S RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOM
- GROUND FLOOR
- PROFESSIONAL ON-SITE CARE TEAM
- APPROX £547 PCM SERVICE CHARGE
- APPROXIMATELY 121 YEARS LEFT ON LEASE
- ON-SITE RESTAURANT & HAIRDRESSING SALON
- 75% SHARE
- CTAX BAND: C MEDWAY COUNCIL
- EPC RATING: B (84)
Over 55's retirement apartment.
At Rogallo Place, you - and your family and friends - will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing you're living in a community with everything you need or want close by, both now and also in the years to come.
Rogallo Place has its own smart restaurant where residents can have a delicious, home-cooked meal each day. The restaurant and the more informal lounge area, are also open to visiting friends and family. You'll be able to entertain your guests over breakfast, mid-morning coffee or lunch. If they decide to stay longer, there's also a comfortable Guest Suite that can be reserved*.
The attractive lounge and multi purpose room are perfect places to meet with other residents. There's also a Hairdressing Salon.
Rogallo Place offers so much more than other retirement developments. You can be as involved in community activities as you like - and still have your independence in a home of your own.
Staff are on hand to provide help and advice if needed. Our later years often bring health concerns, but most of us want to keep our independence for as long as we're able. The homes at Rogallo Place are designed to make sure you're unlikely to need to move again. A professional on-site care team will provide a 24 hour emergency cover service, and also individual care and support packages if and when you need further help.
The aim is to make sure you feel safe, secure and well looked after.
Optivo paid careful attention to every detail at Rogallo Place. All apartments are wheelchair accessible. Each resident will have a pendant alarm in case of an emergency.
EPC Rating: B (84)
CTAX BAND: C MEDWAY COUNCIL
Entrance Hall 2.44m x 3.65m (8'0" x 11'11")
Large storage cupboard.
Wet Room 3.64m x 2.16m (11'11" x 7'1")
Shower, low level WC, base level hand wash basin.
Master Bedroom 3.64m x 4.84m (11'11" x 15'10")
Double glazed window to rear.
2nd Bedroom 2.44m x 3.41m (8'0" x 11'2")
Double glazed window to rear.
Lounge/Diner 4.38m x 4.91m (14'4" x 16'1")
Double glazed patio doors to rear.
Kitchen 3.78m x 2.25m (12'4" x 7'4")
Base and tall units, built in oven, fridge/freezer, base level hob and sink.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.