Pagitt Street, Chatham
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- LOCATED WITHIN REACH OF CHATHAM TRAIN STATION
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS
- DOWNSTAIRS WC & UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- GENEROUS SIZE ACCOMMODATION
- EPC RATING "D"
Composite entrance door, radiator, stair case to first floor.
Lounge/Diner 8.15m into bay window x 3.67m red to 2.87m
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to rear. 4 radiators, feature fireplace with inset gas fire.
Dining Room 3.44m x 2.81m
Double glazed window to side, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 4.28m x 2.84m red to 1.77m
Double glazed window to side, double glazed door to garden. Fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Cupboard housing combination boiler. Built in electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer.
2 radiators. White low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Frosted double glazed window to side.
Access to loft space. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 4.72m x 3.54m
2 double glazed windows to front, radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.09m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 3.48mx 2.80m
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
White 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, low level WC and vanity unit with inset sink unit. Frosted double glazed window to side, radiator.
Approx 30' in depth mainly laid to lawn. Established borders.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise