Orchard Street, Rainham
- BEAUTIFUL 2 BEDROOM MODERN APARTMENT
- CENTRAL RAINHAM LOCATION
- 1 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- 2ND FLOOR
- EN-SUITE TO MAIN BEDROOM
- EPC RATING "C"
- MEDWAY COUNCIL TAX BAND "B"
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
Benefiting from an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE, GENEROUS SIZE ACCOMMODATION AND MODERN FITTED KICTEHN, this property would make an ideal FIRST TIME PURCHASE.
Or, are you an investment buyer, looking for a property fit to move a tenant straight into? Then this property will be for you. Providing good access to local amenities, transport links, schools and road networks, the property is in a LOVELY NEUTRAL CONDITION.
Call us now to book your viewing!!
Secure entrance door.
Hardwood entrance door. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Built in storage cupboard. Wall mounted electric heater.
Lounge 5.88m x 3.48m red to 2.44m (19'3" x 11'5" red to 8
Double glazed window to rear, 2 wall mounted electric heaters.
Kitchen 2.43m x 2.41m (7'11" x 7'10")
Modern cream fitted kitchen with base and eye level units, work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink unit with sider drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven, hob and extractor fan over. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dish washer.
Bedroom 1 3.85m x 3.44m red to 1.86m (12'7" x 11'3" red to 6
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted electric heater.
Modern, white 3 piece suite featuring shower cubicle, low level WC and vanity unit with inset sink unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 3.49m 2.18 (11'5" 7'1")
Exc door recess. Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted electric heater. Access to loft space.
Modern, white 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower attachment over, vanity unit with inset sink unit and low level WC. Extractor fan.
Allocated Parking Space
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.