Nelson Road, Gillingham
- IMMACULATE 2 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE
- EPC RATING "E"
- OFF ROAD PARKING 2 CARS TO FRONT
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- APPROX 150' REAR GARDEN
- BEAUTIFUL FITTED KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
- MODERN BATHROOM
UPVC double entrance door, stair case to first floor.
Dining Room 4.07m x 3.55m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Lounge 4.05m x 3.59m
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, feature fireplace with inset electric fire.
Kitchen 3.35m x 1.84m
Frosted double glazed door to garden, 2 double glazed windows to side. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Integrated dish washer. Built in electric oven and microwave, induction hob with extractor fan over. Inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap.
Bathroom 2.81m x 1.09m
2 frosted double glazed windows to side. White 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 4.05m x 3.59m
2 double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 4.05m x 3.55m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, access to loft space, cupboard housing boiler.
Double chamber with wall mounted utilities. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Sink unit. 2 radiators.
Rear Garden : approx 150' in total, mainly laid to lawn and decking areas side pedestrian access, fenced to boundaries.
Frontage: Driveway to front providing off road parking for 2 cars.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.