Moor Park Close, Rainham, Rainham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £370,000
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- EPC RATING C (74)
- FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM
- QUIET LOCATION IN MOOR PARK CLOSE
- GARAGE - WITH SOLAR POWERED OPERATION
- GROUNDFLOOR CLOAKROOM
- CENTRAL RAINHAM LOCATION
- GARAGE - DOOR OPERATED BY SOLAR PANELS
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL WITH OAK STAIRS LEADING TO THE TRIPLE ASPECT LANDING
1.5m x 3.3m (4' 11" x 10' 10") Generous sized porch, with UPVC door leading to the porch and another UPVC door leading into the entrance hall. There is a double glazed window to the side and three double glazed windows to the front.
1.6m x 4.2m (5' 3" x 13' 9") There is a storage cupboard housing the solar panel unit, utility meters and a new electrical consumer unit. The oak wood stairs are a great feature and lead up to the first floor. There is a spacious lobby between the utility and downstairs WC.
1.4m x 1.7m (4' 7" x 5' 7") With a single glazed window to the rear. There is a low level white WC, white sink with storage cupboard built in below.
3.3m x 3.5m (10' 10" x 11' 6") Double glazed window to the front and a door leading to the kitchen/diner.
2.4m x 2.7m (7' 10" x 8' 10") With a tiled floor, double glazed window to the rear with stainless steel double sink and drainer below. There are a range of base and eye level units, with built in dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The alcove is housing the warm air heating system. There is a built in electric Beko cooker and a gas hob, with Ignis extractor fan above and built in Neff dishwasher.
1.5m x 3.4m (4' 11" x 11' 2") Currently used for storage, with tiled floor. This has access to the rear garden via a UPVC door with a double glazed panel and there is a double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the rear, side and double glazed sliding doors to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is a storage cupboard housing the water tank and there is shelf storage. With access to the loft which has a new water tank. The loft is partly boarded and has a ladder and light. There are two double glazed windows one to the side and one to the rear of the house. The landing has a great feeling space as it is a triple aspect.
2.8m x 3.0m (9' 2" x 9' 10") Double glazed window to the rear and built in wardrobe.
3.5m x 2.5m (11' 6" x 8' 2") With double glazed window to the front.
2.5m x 2.5m (8' 2" x 8' 2") With double glazed window to the front.
With double glazed frosted window to the rear and tiled walls. There is a corner shower unit with Mira digital wireless shower control. There is a WC and sink with storage cupboards built in below and a wall mounted mirrored cupboard and a heated towel rail.
FRONT - Path leading to the porch, with laid to lawn area and tree making it very private.REAR - Approx 20 x 20 ft South facing garden with side access, two laid to lawn areas and mature tree borders.
This is en-bloc but is visible from the property. The door is powered by solar panels.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise