Meresborough Road, Rainham, Gillingham
- 1 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- APPROX 427 SQ FT
- GOOD PROXIMITY TO RAINHAM TOWN CENTRE
- EPC BAND "C"
- MEDWAY COUNCIL TAX BAND "A"
- 1 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- GOOD COSMETIC CONDITION
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE
GOOD PROXIMITY TO RAINHAM TOWN CENTRE AND MAIN ROAD NETWORKS.
HARRISONS REEVE are delighted in bringing to the market this 1 bedroom GROUND FLOOR FLAT located in Meresborough Rd, Rainham, that has the added benefits of 1 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE, gas central heating, good size accommodation and neutral decoration.
The accommodation itself features entrance hall, bedroom, with built in wardrobes, bathroom, lounge and kitchen with a total of approx. 427 sq ft.
To make your enquiry and book your viewing, call HARRISONS REEVE
Hardwood entrance door, 2 built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom 4.08m x 2.65m (13'4" x 8'8")
Max measurements including door recess. Secondary glazed window to front, 2 built in wardrobes, radiator.
White 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower attachment, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
Lounge 5.34m x 2.94m (17'6" x 9'7")
Excluding door recess. Secondary glazed window to front, 2 radiators, opening to :
Kitchen 2.41m x 1.94m (7'10" x 6'4")
Secondary glazed window to front. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Wall mounted boiler. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine, Space for fridge/freezer. Built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over.
Allocated parking space
For 1 car to front of the building.
Communal garden area to side.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
The agent is a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a redress scheme, and Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise