Medlar Grove, Hempstead, Gillingham
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- EXTENDED TO REAR
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- SOUGHT AFTER HEMPSTEAD LOCATION
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- EPC RATING: D
Porch 1.69m x 1.13m
Double glazed windows throughout.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to side. Laminate flooring. Cupboard housing gas and electric metres. Double doors to:
Lounge 4.2m x 3.7m
Double glazed window to front. Double glazed window to porch. Radiator. Carpet. Electric coal effect fire in surround. Square archway to:
Dining Area 4.7m x 3.1m
Double glazed French Door to side. Carpet. Understairs cupboard. Borrowed light to Kitchen. Radiator.
Kitchen 4.6m x 3m
Double glazed french door to rear. Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed window to side. Two velux windows. Manufactured wood bevelled oak flooring. Fitted with luxury white high gloss units with Electric Hide and Slide Oven - Combi oven and Microwave. Induction hob. Extractor fan Integral dishwasher. Integral bins.
Master Bedroom 4.8m x 4.2m
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpet.
2nd Bedroom 2.7m x 2.7m
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpet. Built in Cupboard.
3rd Bedroom 3.2m x 2.5m
Double glazed window to front. Carpet. Radiator. Two built in cupboards.
South facing garden laid to lawn with patio areas. Shrub borders Potting shed and insulated garden shed that is ideal for storing garden furniture. Outside power points. Rear door to garage.
Laid to lawn with driveway for two cars.
Garage 6.9m x 4.9m
Maximum measurement narrowing to 3.4m. Electric up and over door. Power and light.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.