Meadowdown Close, Hempstead, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £220,000
- ONE BEDROOM HOUSE
- SHOWER ROOM
- PARKING SPACE IN FRONT OF GARAGE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TIERED GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER HEMPSTEAD LOCATION
- EPC RATING C
PORCH 0.9 x 1.2
UPVC double glazed door to side, with built in storage cupboard housing the electrical meter.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 4.0 x 5.1 (widest point)
L shaped room, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory and spiral stairs leading to first floor landing.
KITCHEN 1.7 x 2.4
UPVC double glazed window to rear, range of base and eye level units, inset stainless steel sink, built in electric oven/hob, wall mounted Valliant boiler and space/plumbing for washing machine.
CONSERVATORY 2.1 x 3.0
With door leading to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Built in storage cupboard and access to loft space.
BEDROOM 2.7 x 3.4
Built in sliding wardrobes with mirrored doors, double glazed window to the rear and side and there is a radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, with a large shower cubicle, vanity basin cupboards under, low level WC and heated towel rail.
Rear Garden: Attractively landscaped with decked tiered areas, shrub areas and side access.
Front: Lawned area, shed and gas meter.
Metal up and over door and parking space in front for 1 car.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise