Mayweed Avenue, Chatham
- 2 BEDROOM IMMACULATE TERRACE HOUSE
- PRICE RANGE £230,000 TO £240,000
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- WELL PRESENTED REAR GARDEN OF APPROX 40' IN DEPTH
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS!!
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- EPC RATING E
- VERSATILE LOFT ROOM
Composite entrance door.
Kitchen/Dining Room 4.59m x 3.88m
Stair case to first floor. Double glazed window to front. Modern white fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units work surfaces over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Cupboard housing combination boiler. Space for fridge/freezer. Built in electric oven, fitted gas hob with extractor fan over. Inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. 2 radiators.
Lounge 4.58m x 3.39m
Double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, radiator, feature open fireplace.
Utility/Workshop 3.22m x 1.90m
Double glazed door to garden, double glazed window to side.
Glass balustrade, radiator.
Bedroom 1 4.00m x 2.68m
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage area.
Bedroom 2 4.63m x 2.65m
2 double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to front, modern white fitted suite featuring panelled bath with shower over, low level WC and contemporary wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Loft Room 4.65m x 3.71m
Skylight window to rear. Power and light.
Rear Garden : Approx 40' in depth mainly laid to patio with attractive raised beds. Fenced to boundaries.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.