Main Road, Hoo, Rochester
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £350,000
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- DOWNSTAIRS WET ROOM
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EPC TBC
ENTRANCE HALL 1.0 x 2.9
With storage cupboard, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
LOUNGE 3.9 x 4.0
With double glazed window to the front, electric fire, radiator and sliding door to the dining room.
DINING ROOM 2.6 x 3.8
With double glazed window to the rear, sliding doors leading to the rear garden and a radiator.
KITCHEN 2.8 x 3.6
There is a double glazed window to the rear, UPVC door including frosted double glazed window. There is a gas oven and hob, a larder and wall mounted Worcester boiler.
There are base and eye level units, an inset sink with mixer tap.
WET ROOM 1.9 x 1.9
White low level WC, wall mounted sink, wall mounted shower with curtain on rail around shower area.
There is a frosted double glazed window, the walls are tiled and there is a heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 1 3.6 x 3.7 9widest point)
There is a double glazed window to the front and rear, there is a radiator and storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 2.5 x 2.8 (widest point)
There is a double glazed window to the side, two storage cupboards and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3 2.1 x 3.2 (widest points)
With double glazed window to the side, there is a built in storage cupboard and a radiator.
FRONT - There is a garage to the front and a driveway for several cars. There is a path leading to the front door and the front is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
REAR - There is a brick built shed and wooden shed. There are patio areas, a path and the rest is laid to lawn.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.