Maidstone Road, Rainham
- 2 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- DRIVEWAY TO FRONT FOR 2 CARS
- LOVELY OPEN PLAN ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN KITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- REAR GARDEN OF APPROX. 110'
- EPC RATING "E"
- COUNCIL TAX BAND "C"
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
Once you enter the property, you will find the accommodation stretching before you, starting with the fantastically appointed lounge/dining room, lovely neutral fitted kitchen (complete with some integrated appliances), good size main bedroom and bathroom and second bedroom.
The property has been tastefully decorated throughout and modernised, and is your typical turn-key finish.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for 2 cars. To the rear of the property is a garden of approx. 110' in depth that currently houses both a shed and a summerhouse.
Located within reach of Rainham town centre and train station, local shops and schools, if you looking for that property that is ready to move into, then call us to arrange that viewing!!
Composite entrance door, radiator, door to:
Lounge/Dining Room 6.81m x 3.66m (22'4" x 12'0")
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors to side. 2 radiators. Door to :
Kitchen 4.70m max x 3.43m max (15'5" max x 11'3" max)
Double glazed window to side. Modern fitted kitchen featuring base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. Built in double electric oven, induction hob and extractor fan over. Boiler housing combination boiler. Composite sink unit.
Doors to :
Bathroom 2.40m x 1.77m (7'10" x 5'9")
Frosted double glazed window to side. Modern white fitted suite featuring panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower over, low level WC and vanity unit with inset sink unit. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 2.69m x 1.47m (8'9" x 4'9")
Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 4.70 x 2.82m plus recess (15'5" x 9'3" plus recess
2 double glazed windows to rear, 2 radiators. Built in double wardrobe.
Approx. 110' in depth mainly laid to lawn. Fenced to boundaries. shed and summerhouse.
Driveway providing off road parking for 2 cars.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.