Maidstone Road, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £240,000
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE OF TOWN CENTRE AND MAIN LINE STATION
- APPROXIMATELY 130' REAR GARDEN
- ENERGY RATING C
- 3 SEPARATE BEDROOMS
Part glazed door to front, opening to dining area.
Lounge 3.51m x 2.96m
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, open plan to:
Dining Area 3.79m x 3.78m
Double glazed door to rear garden, cast iron fireplace (not tested), stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
Kitchen 2.88m x 2.20m
Double glazed window to side, worksurfaces, inset sink unit, inset stainless steel gas hob, cooker canopy over, built in oven, space & plumbing for washing machine, door to:
Double glazed window to side, white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Fitted storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 3.87m x 3.55m
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, access to roof space with fitted ladder.
Bedroom 2 3.77m x 2.36m
Double glazed window to rear, cast iron fireplace ( not tested), radiator.
Bedroom 3 2.88m x 2.19m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
approximately 130' in depth, mainly laid to lawn, decked area, shared access, large timber shed.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.