Maidstone Road, Gillingham
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WITH PLANNING PERMISSION TO CONVERT TO A 3/4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- OIEO £450,000
- TANDEM LENGTH GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- LARGE FRONT GARDEN
- POPULAR MAIDSTONE ROAD LOCATION
- EPC RATING "E"
- COUNCIL TAX BAND "E"
HARRISONS REEVE are delighted to offer for sale this well maintained detached bungalow in the popular Rainham location of Maidstone Road. Being set back from the main road, with access via a shared driveway, the property itself comprises entrance hall, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom.
Externally, the property benefits from a TANDEM GARAGE, and parking, and a rear garden of approx. 60' in depth.
For those looking for a property with potential to further extend, planning permission has been granted for conversion into a 3/4 bedroom house, for full details, please refer to the links below.
Call the team at Harrisons Reeve to make your enquiry on 01634 379799!!
Frosted double glazed entrance door. Hardwood door to :
Radiator. Built in airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 4.34m x 3.12m (14'2" x 10'2")
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 1 4.34m x 3.09 (14'2" x 10'1")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Lounge/Diner 6.19m x 3.94m red to 2.95m (20'3" x 12'11" red to
Double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory. 2 radiators. 2 double glazed windows to side.
Kitchen 3.65m x 3.31m (11'11" x 10'10")
Double glazed window to side. Secondary double glazed window to rear. Kitchen comprising base and eye level units. 2 radiators. Built in pantry. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Floor mounted boiler. Space for cooker.
Bathroom 2.47m x 1.69m (8'1" x 5'6")
Frosted double glazed window to side. White 3 piece suite comprising bath with mains fed shower unit and shower screen, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Conservatory 6.22m x 1.91m (20'4" x 6'3")
Brick and double glazed construction with French doors and double glazed windows to rear and sides. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
Approx 90' in depth. Shared driveway leading to tandem garage. Large lawn area.
Approx. 65'. Mainly laid to lawn and fenced to boundaries.
Tandem garage 6.38m x 3.46m approx (20'11" x 11'4" approx)
Electric remote roller door, inspection pit, power and light.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
The agent is a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a redress scheme, and Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Please be aware that planning permission has also been granted for a detached chalet property to be built at the rear of the garden.
For further information on this, please see the link below: