Livingstone Road, Gillingham
- 3 SEPERATE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- EPC RATING "D"
- CENTRAL POSITION CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GOOD DECORATIVE CONDITION
- IDEAL AS A FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT BUY
- TIDY REAR GARDEN WITH OFFICE/SHED
Frosted double glazed entrance door, hardwood door to :
4.15m INTO BAY WINDOW x 3.99m (13' 7" x 13' 1") : Double glazed window to front, radiator, opening to :
3.44m x 3.15m (11' 3" x 10' 4") : Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to cellar. Stair case to first floor.
Half chamber to front, utility meters.
3.02m x 2.49m (9' 11" x 8' 2") : Modern fitted "IKEA" kitchen comprising base and eye level units with solid wood work surfaces over. Cupboard housing combination boiler. Double glazed window to side. Inset "Butler" style sink unit. Integrated slim line dishwasher and washing machine. Built in microwave. Integrated fridge/freezer. Built in electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan over.
Hardwood door to rear garden. Door to :
Frosted double glazed window to rear. White 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Local tiling. Radiator,.
Access to loft space.
4.00m x 3.48m (13' 1" x 11' 5") : Double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.45m x 2.39m (11' 4" x 7' 10") : Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
5.05m x 2.46m (16' 7" x 8' 1") : Double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator.
Approx 40' in depth mainly laid to artificial lawn with patio area. Fenced and walled to boundaries. Rear pedestrian access. SHED/WORKSHOP/ Approx 4.00m x 2.73. Power and light.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.