Kingsdown Close, Hempstead, Gillingham
- ONE BEDROOM END TERRACE BUNGALOW
- WELL MAINTAINED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO HEMSTEAD VALLEY SHOPPING CENTRE
- COMMUNAL PARKING
- EMERGENCY PULL CORD SYSTEM
- SERVICE CHARGE APPROX £156.89 PCM
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC RATING: D
Entrance Hall 2.25m x 2.78m
Entrance door to front, large storage cupboard.
Kitchen 3.07m x 3.39m
Double glazed windows to front and side. Base and eye level units, base level sink and hob. Low level oven. boiler.
Lounge 3.66m x 4.44m
Square bay with double glazed windows to rear.
Bedroom 3.24m x 4.48m
Double glazed window to rear, large storage cupboard.
Bathroom 2.07m x 2.09m
Double glazed window to front, low level WC, base level hand wash basin, walk in bath/shower.
Approx: £156 per calendar month.
Ground Rent: None.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.