Kenilworth Drive, Gillingham
- GUIDE PRICE: £350,000 - £375,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- CAR PORT & GARAGE
- GENEROUS SIZE REAR GARDEN
- VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC RATING: E
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge/Diner 7.50m x 3.41m
maximum measurement, Double glazed window to front, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, two radiators.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 6.43m x 2.44m
Double glazed door to rear garden, double glazed windows to sides and rear, base and eye level unit. single drainer sink unit, inset ceramic hob, built in oven, space and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Fitted storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 4.19m x 2.95m
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 3.31m x 3.02m
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 3.76m 2.23m
Double glazed window to front fitted wardrobe, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, radiator.
Study 3.00m x 2.27m
Double glazed window to front, stairs to attic, radiator.
Approximately 60' in depth, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio areas, side access.
Metal up and over door, inspection pit.
Mainly laid to lawn, concrete drive to carport with metal up and over door.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise