- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS CHALET
- 4/5 BEDROOMS, EN SUITE TO MASTER
- BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH VAULTED CEILING
- UTILITY ROOM, DOUBLE GLAZING
- 6.24M x 4.37M DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- GROUNDFLOOR CLOAKROOM
- 5.43M X 3.26M GARAGE
- GOOD SIZED GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- EPC AWAITED
Double glazed door to front, part glazed door to:
Double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor with attractive Oak balustrade, radiator, understairs storage.
White suite comprising low level WC, fitted wash hand basin, cupboards.
Bedroom 5 / Study 3.39m x 2.94m
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 6.94m x 3.27m
Double glazed french doors to side/rear garden, gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 4.50m x 4.83m reducing to 2.91m
A fantastic 'L' shaped room with vaulted ceiling, Double glazed window to side, 2 sky light windows, range of base and eye level units, deep porcelain sink, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for range style gas cooker, canopy over, feature radiator, glazed double doors to dining room, double glazed doors to conservatory.
Utility/lobby 2.28m x 1.73m
Double glazed window to side, worksurface, space and plumbing for washing machine under, fitted cupboards, stairs to bedroom 4.
Dining Room 4.77m x 2.95m
Three double glazed windows to rear, double glazed french doors to rear garden, feature radiator.
Double Glazed Conservatory 6.24m x 4.37m
French doors to rear garden, door to garage.
Garage 5.43m x 3.26m
Roller door to front, power and light.
First Floor Landing
Door to :
Bedroom 4 3.86m x 3.06m
Double glazed window to rear, sky light window, radiator, access to eaves storage space.
Main First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 6.24m x 4.18m
Maximum measurements, Double glazed window to front, sky light window to rear, access to eaves storage space, 2 radiator, sliding doors to walk in wardrobe.
electric shower unit, fitted wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 2.67m x4.05m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 5.05m x 2.30m
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe and storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, white suite comprises, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, fitted vanity sink, cupboards and drawers under, low level WC, heated towel rail.
'L' Shaped,Approximately 60' X 40' and 60' X 30', mainly laid to lawn, two patio ares. timber shed, brick built gym/ workshop with power and light.
In and out driveway, ample parking for several cars.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise