Harris Mews, Gillingham
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- TIDY AND WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
- LOUNGE AND KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC, FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR SCHOOLS AND MAIN ROAD CONNECTIONS
- EPC RATING BAND "C"
Composite entrance door, stair case to first floor, radiator.
White low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
Lounge 5.45m x 3.25m
2 double glazed windows to side, double glazed window to front. 2 radiators.
Kitchen/Diner 5.49m x 2.93 plus recess area
Double glazed French doors and window to side, double glaze window to front. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with works surfaces over. Integrated dish washer, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Space for Range cooker. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Built in storage cupboard. Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 4.39m x 3.24m max measurements
Double glazed window to front and double glazed window to side. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe. Door to :
En-suite Shower Room
Frosted double glazed window to front. White 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 3.43m x 2.94m
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 3.39m x 2.13m
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to side. White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
Rear Garden : Approx 35' in depth featuring artificial lawn and decking areas. Fenced to boundaries. Rear pedestrian access. Timber shed (with power).
Allocated Parking Space
To front of house.
We understand that there are also some visitor spaces.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.