Greenvale Gardens, Gillingham
- TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES INCLUDING FRIDGE FREEZER, DISHWASHER, WASHING MACHINE, HOB, OVEN AND EXTRACTOR FAN
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT TO THREE BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- CTAX BAND: B
- EPC RATING BAND "D"
The property boast an open-plan lounge dining area, with the dining area HAVING POTENTIAL TO CONVERT BACK TO A 3RD BEDROOM. In addition to this the property offers a driveway, garage and south facing rear garden. We also believe that, subject to the relevant consents being granted further potential could extend to converting the garage.
EPC Rating BAND "D"
Porch 1.14m x 2.06m (3'8" x 6'9")
Entrance Hall 0.95m x 4.25m (3'1" x 13'11")
Kitchen 3.42m x 3.38m (11'2" x 11'1")
Lounge 3.44m x 3.43m (11'3" x 11'3")
Dining Room 3.42m x 3.06m (11'2" x 10'0")
Landing 1.38m x 2.52m (4'6" x 8'3")
Bedroom 1 3.47m x 3.04m (11'4" x 9'11")
Bedroom 2 1.97m x 4.08m (6'5" x 13'4")
Bathroom 1.38m x 2.45m (4'6" x 8'0")
Garage 2.44m x 4.81m (8'0" x 15'9")
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.