Goudhurst Road, Rainham, Gillingham
- 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- GOOD SIZED LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM OPENING TO KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZED, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LARGE GARDEN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- WALKING DISTANCE OF SHOPS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- EPC RATING D
Double glazed door to radiator, understairs storage cupboard., stairs to first floor,
Lounge 5.19m x 3.17m
Double glazed window to front, double glazed french doors to rear garden, 2 radiators.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 5.04m x 2.73m
Double glazed windows to front and rear, double glazed door to rear garden, range of fitted base and eye level units to kitchen area, inset sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for gas cooker, radiator to dining area.
First floor landing
Double glazed window to front, access to roof space, built in cupboard housing gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating.
Bedroom 1 4.67m x 2.73m
2 double glazed windows to rear, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 3.43m x 3.17m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 2.71m x 2.31m
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer/shower taps, fitted wash hand basin, cupboards under,low level WC, radiator.
Approximately 40' in depth, mainly laid to lawn, 2 brick built sheds, side access.
Small lawned area.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.