Gordon Road, Gillingham
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- OIEO £330,000
- CENTRAL GILLINGHAM LOCATION
- LOUNGE/DINER & SEPARATE KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- APPROX 40' REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING BAND "C"
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Hardwood entrance door, doors to:
Frosted double glazed window to side. White suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Radiator.
Lounge/Diner 7.60m x 3.09m red to .84m
Double glazed window to front, double glazed sliding patio door to rear. 2 radiators. Stair case to first floor.
Kitchen 3.45m x 2.56m
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed door to garden. Fitted base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Space for cooker. Built in storage cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
Built in storage cupboard. Access to loft space. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 3.45m x 2.89m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 2 3.45m x 2.58m
Double glazed window to rear,
Bedroom 3 2.88m x 2.08m
Double glazed window to front, radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 4 2.55m x 2.13m
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Frosted window to side. White 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower unit, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Rear Garden : Approx 45' in depth mainly laid to lawn with established plants tress and shrubs. Side pedestrian access. Fenced to boundaries.
Driveway providing off road parking for 2/3 cars
Metal up and over door. Wall mounted utilities.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.