Franklin Road, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £450,000
- SET ON 1/4 OF AN ACRE (DOUBLE PLOT)
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- EPC RATING TBC
UPVC door with frosted window leading into the porch and frosted window to the side.
ENTRANCE HALL 4.1 x 1.5m
With stairs leading to the first floor, radiator, under stairs cupboard with utility meters and doors leading to the cellar and shower room.
LOUNGE/DINER 8.1 x 4.1 narrows 3.6m
With double glazed bay window to the front, two fireplaces, three radiators and French doors leading to the conservatory.
With tiled walls, double glazed window to the front, radiator, peach suite comprising of walk in shower, low level WC and sink.
BREAKFAST ROOM 4.0 x 3.6m
With doors leading to the conservatory and kitchen, fireplace, built in dresser, radiator and double glazed window to the side. There is a cupboard housing the boiler.
CONSERVATORY 4.3 x 2.1m
With double glazed door leading to the rear garden, door with frosted single glazed glass leading to the breakfast room and double glazed windows and roof.
KITCHEN 3.5 x 2.6m
With double glazed window to the rear, built in electric Bosch oven and hob with stainless steal cooker hood above. There is an inset stainless steal sink with drainer, base and eye level units and door leading to the rear garden. There is space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine.
CELLAR 5.2 x 3.5m
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 5.3 x 3.9m
With double glazed window to the front, fireplace, two built in wardrobes and radiator.
BEDROOM 2 4.0x 3.6m
With double glazed window to the rear, fireplace and built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3 4.0 x 3.6m
With double glazed window to the side, fireplace, built in cupboard and radiator.
BEDROOM 4 3.6 x 2.7m
BEDROOM 5/LOFT ROOM 5.3 x 4.7m
With white suite comprising of bath with tiles behind and panel to the front, low level WC, sink and radiator.
FRONT - Gravel driveway with parking for several cars and access to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN - The door from the kitchen leads to the patio area and the first laid to lawn area to the rear at approx. 60 x 60"
Garden to the side of the property path, laid to lawn area and gated access to the front of the property approx. 30 x 30"
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise