First Avenue, Gillingham
- FANTASTIC EXAMPLE OF AN EDWARDIAN HOUSE
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OVERSIZE SINGLE GARAGE AND PARKING FOR 1 CAR
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN OF APPROX 140'
- FABULOUS FAMILY BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
- EPC RATING "F"
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & GARDEN ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
Part glazed entrance door. Stair case to first floor. Door to cellar.
Lounge 5.04m into bay x 4.08m
Double glazed bay window to front, wood burning stove set within a feature fireplace, radiator. built in shelving units.
Dining Room 4.25m x 3.63m
Double doors to garden room, radiator, opening to :
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 5.60m x 2.50m
White high gloss modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units. Breakfast bar. Double glazed windows to rear and side. Part glazed door to side. Space for range cooker, space for fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Inset ceramic sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Built in pantry.
White suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
Garden Room 2.72m x 2.03m
Double glazed door to garden with side panels.
Window to front, wall mounted utilities.
Access to loft space. Built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 5.08m into bay x 4.10m
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator. Door to
Fabulous suite comprising walk in shower with mains fed shower unit, wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window to side. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 3.60m x 3.35m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator. Built in wardrobe. Access to roof terrace.
Bedroom 3 3.54m x 2.60m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
White fitted suite featuring claw foot roll top bath with wall mounted shower unit over, vanity unit with inset sink unit and low level WC. Double glazed window to front
Established, mature and sectioned rear garden approx 140' in depth comprising paved patio and lawn areas. Fenced to boundaries.
Side patio seating area. Door to garage.
Garage 5.48m x 3.56m
Electric roller door. Power and light.
Walled to boundaries.
Driveway providing off road parking for one car
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.