Featherby Road, Gillingham
- PRICE RANGE £300,000 TO £325,000
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS & CONSERVATORY
- EXTENDED 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
- GREAT LOCATION FOR ACCESS TO BOTH RAINHAM & GILLINGHAM
- APPROX. 30' REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING "D"
- MEDWAY COUNCIL TAX BAND C
HARRISONS REEVE are delighted in offering for sale, WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, this 4 BEDROOM EXTENDED TERRACE HOUSE IN FEATHERBY ROAD, GILLINGHAM, benefitting from DRIVEWAY TO FRONT, GARAGE, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, AND CONSERVATORY.
Growing family? Or simply looking for more space? Then this could be the property for you.
The spacious accommodation comprises entrance porch and hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor, 2 bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, and 2 further bedrooms to the second floor.
Located within reach of Avenue Tennis, local schools, shops, amenities and transport links, this property occupies a central position to both Gillingham and Rainham and their respective train stations.
Keen to find out more and book your viewing? Then call the team at HARRISONS REEVE on 01634 379799
UPVc entrance door, inner door to
Stair case to first floor, radiator.
Lounge 3.61m into bay x 3.32m (11'10" into bay x 10'10")
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator. Fireplace.
Dining Room 4.17m x 3.02m (13'8" x 9'10")
Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 4.00m x 2.38m (13'1" x 7'9")
Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Double glazed window to rear. Integrated fridge freezer, slimline dish washer and washing machine. Cupboard housing boiler.
Conservatory 2.85m x 2.17m (9'4" x 7'1")
Double glazed window to side, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
Stair case to second floor, radiator.
Bedroom 1 3.67m into bay x 3.61m into wardrobes (12'0" into
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, a range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 2.42m x 2.12m (7'11" x 6'11")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator. Large built in under bed storage.
Bathroom 2.12m x 1.74m (6'11" x 5'8")
Frosted double glazed window to rear. 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 3.18m x 3.13m (10'5" x 10'3")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 4 4.17m x 2.61m (13'8" x 8'6" )
Restricted head height. Skylight window to front, radiator.
Block paved driveway to front for 1 car.
Approx. 30' max in depth mainly laid to lawn. Fenced to sides.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
The agent is a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a redress scheme, and Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise